Friday, May 25, 2007

Wahlao, today is a torture for me. Staring at the damn computer screen for like 1/3 of the day, doing the e-learning activities. Especially the CAD quiz, drives me bonkers. But in between 'intensive' learning, I ate yummy food and did some workout to stay in shape. The quiz was damn fucking hard, luckily got AYE and Daren who are guardian angels to help. Actually, they quite blur also lolz. Watching SYTYCD was freaking cool. Dun wanna be a dancer but it's super cool. The hip-hop routines are damn interesting, feel wanna do it. But then, I'm heavy! That's why must lose weight. And tomorrow will be my hair-cut day. No more GI like my lower secondary days, but short, smarter hair like a Hollywood actor!

One thing, must download Circuit Maker for Electronics or not? The VCC never give proper instructions. Majority of DMA/1B/23 are slacking babis. Very blur, but damn fun class. Nvr mind, wait until VCC sit with her legs wide open wearing a mini-skirt. Nice view woot!

Yoice, no IDEA this Thursday due to Vesak Day! No CFS, no lame jokes.

No comments: